DICKIE Spielzeug GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0)911 - 9765 - 04
Michael Sieber, Manfred Duschl, Uwe Weiler, Oliver Naumann
VAT ID number: DE 812 675 235
District court: Fürth, Commercial Register No. HRA 6997
Design, technical realisation and production of the website: D2S/SYSTEMS
Content management system: D2S/CMS
Important note concerning all links:
In its judgement dated 12 May 1998 – 312 O 85/98 entitled “Haftung für Links” (liability for links), the district court of Hamburg ruled that by providing a link, the owner of the present website can be made liable for the content of the linked page. This, according to the district court, can only be prevented by the present website expressly distancing itself from the content of the linked website. We hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content of all websites linked to our website and do not take responsibility for the content of external websites. This declaration applies to all links provided on this website.
The information provided on this website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. However, no guarantee can be made that all details are complete, correct and available in the latest version at all times. This particularly applies to all links to other websites to which references are made directly or indirectly. All details can be added to, removed or amended without prior notice being given. All product names, product descriptions and logos on this website are registered trademarks and are the property of the relevant copyright holder.
1. Content of the on-line range of goods
The author provides no warranty for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided, or for its being up-to-date. Liability claims against the author which are filed due to alleged material or intellectual damages caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of defective and incomplete information shall not be valid in any case whatsoever, unless there is proven deliberate or gross negligence by the author. All quotations are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. The author hereby explicitly reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or stop publication temporarily or permanently of parts of the pages or the entire publication without needing to give specific notice thereof.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references (links) to external websites, which are outside the author’s area of responsibility, the obligation for liability would only come into effect if the author were aware of the content and it were technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent their use in the case of unlawful content. The author hereby explicitly declares that at the time of making the link the corresponding linked pages were free of illegal content. The author has no influence whatsoever over the current and future design, the content or the copyright of the linked/connected pages. Therefore, he explicitly distances himself from all content of all linked/connected pages, which were altered after the link was made. This declaration applies to all links and references to other sites made within this website and to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. The provider of a website to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and in particular for damages which arise from the use or non-use of such offered information. The person who has merely provided links to such a publication is not liable for the content.
3. Copyright and labelling law
The author shall make every effort to observe in all publications the copyright of graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used, to use the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use licence-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All protected brand figures and trademarks specified within the website and by third parties are subject without restriction to the conditions of the relevant applicable labelling law and the property rights of the relevant registered owner. The mere naming is not sufficient grounds to draw the conclusion that the brand figure is not protected by third party rights. The copyright for objects published and created by the author himself shall remain with the author of the website. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit agreement of the author.
4. Data protection
If within the website there is the opportunity to input personal or commercial data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), these data shall be divulged on the part of the user on an explicitly voluntary basis. The use and payment for all services offered is also permitted– to the extent that this is technically possible and reasonable – also without giving details of such data and by giving details of anonymous data or a pseudonym.
5. Legal validity of this liability exclusion
This liability exclusion is to be seen as part of the website, in which reference to this website was made. If parts or individual phrases of this text do not correspond, no longer correspond or do not correspond completely with current legal position, the remaining parts of this document shall not be affected by this in terms of content or validity.
§ 1 General
§ 2 Automatic data capture
For technical reasons, we record data such as the following, which is communicated to us by your browser:
browser type and version
operating system used
website from which you came to our site (referring URL)
date and time of your visit
your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data supplied and can therefore not be linked to a particular person. It is analysed for statistical purposes to enable us to optimise our website and services. This data is deleted after analysis.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, required for establishing, developing and amending the contractual relationship (inventory data), is used exclusively for processing orders. For instance, in order to deliver our products, your name and address must be passed on to the delivery company. Without your express permission or legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to any other third party not involved in the processing of orders.
(2) In particular instances, by order of the appropriate authorities, inventory data may be made available to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger by regional police forces, performing legal tasks of German federal or state offices for the protection of the constitution, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Germany's foreign intelligence service), the Militärische Abschirmdienst (Germany's Military Counter Intelligence Service) or for the protection of intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) Personal data required to facilitate the purchase and invoicing of our services (usage data) is used solely for the purposes of order processing. Usage data specifically includes user identification information, information about the start, finish and extent of use, as well as details of the telecommunication services you use. Usage data for accounting purposes (accounting data) may be passed on to other service providers or third parties if required for the purpose of invoicing the user. After the full amount owed by the user is paid, all such usage and accounting data is deleted. If, due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, deletion is prohibited, data is blocked instead.
(2) In particular instances, by order of the appropriate authorities, information about usage data may be made available to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger through regional police forces, performing legal tasks of German federal or state offices for the protection of the constitution, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Germany's foreign intelligence service), the Militärische Abschirmdienst (Germany's Military Counter Intelligence Service) or for the protection of intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information about cookies
(1) Cookies are used to recognise multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser deposits and stores on your computer. When you revisit our website, these cookies provide information that enables you to be automatically recognised by means of your IP address, which is stored in the cookies. The information provided in this way is used to optimise our online service and to allow you to access our site more easily.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser not to accept cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our website.
§ 6 Google Analytics
This website does NOT use Google Analytics (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. -"Google").